What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An automated jewelry inventory and pricing software
- With over 2 dozen online video tutorials to ensure that you are up and running in no time at all
- Easy to use and comes complete with a full color operating manual
- Built on award winning Filemaker Pro database framework
- Guaranteed to help you run your business smoothly
- Runs on Windows and Mac operating systems
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bead Manager Pro scores 72.54/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.beading-software.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $147.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: beading-software.com you’ll also be taken through to beading-software.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)